FAQ - Private Limited Company
- What is a Private Limited Company?
A Private Limited Company has a minimum of two members and two Directors. Maximum number of members that a Private Limited Company can have is 50. Total capital of such a company is formed with shares and every shareholder is a partner. Directors of a Pvt Limited Company should meet at regular intervals and all its transactions should be audited. The name of such a company ends with the words 'Private Limited'.
- Documents for Private Limited Company?
Identity proofs and address proofs of all proposed Directors are required for registration of a Private Limited Company. For Indian nationals, PAN Card is mandatory. In addition to this, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) should be obtained from the landlord of the registered office address for having company's office registered in his or her premises. The identity and address proof of the landlord is also required.
- How to register Private Limited Company?
A Private Limited Company can be registered in fourteen to Twenty days, subject to Registrar of Companies (ROC) processing time. Private Limited Company can be registered in below mentioned steps:
- Obtaining DSC and DIN: DSC and DIN are needed for the proposed Directors of the Company.
- Name Approval: At least one and maximum of six proposed names should be submitted to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- Company Registration: Submit the registration documents to the MCA with an application for the registration of the Company.
- What is the Maximum number of Shareholders in Pvt. Ltd. Company?
Maximum number of Shareholders in a Private Limited Company is 50.
- How long does the Registration of a Private Limited Company take?
Registration of a Private Limited Company can take 15-20 days, subject to the processing time of Registrar of Companies.