Event-Based Company Compliances
The Event-Based Compliances of a company are those necessary compliances which are other than the usual and mandatory annual and periodic compliances made by the company with ROC and other regulatory authorities. These event based compliances relate to any adventitious or contingent tasks, events, or new measures of a company. Here, discover various event-based company compliances, to stay legally perfect.
In general, the event-based company compliances are one-time, frequent, or intermittent reporting or compliances, which are either required by the concerned laws or are advisable, in order to remain legal perfect and secure. The directors of a company are primarily responsible for ensuring proper and timely execution of all annual, periodic, and event-specific compliances required to be made by the concerned company. Every changing in any registered particulars associated with the company, is to be properly reported to the relevant ROC and other regulatory/legal authorities. Again, the directors are entitled to ensure that the activities of the company do not deviate from the rules and provisions given in its MOA and AOA, and the company acts in a fully responsible and reliable manner without making any illegal or willful negligence of its obligations, essentially including disclosure of true information (to all people and companies concerned) about its current financial status and business activities.
Event Based Compliances by Different Companies under companies act 2013 :
This section deals exclusively with the various event based compliances by different companies to be made as per all the provisions, rules, and regulations associated with the Indian Companies Act of 2013, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), RBI, FEMA, and diverse relevant Legal Acts and Statutes. Our Delhi-based and internationally famous law firm has an ornate pool of well-informed and veteran corporate lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Intellectual Property Lawyers, and other legal professionals to help all different types of companies located in India in executing perfectly and timely their respective event based compliances with the regulatory/governmental authorities mentioned above.
Depending upon the type of a company and its specific business/service activities, reporting or compliances related with the bulk or most of the following contingent or adventitious tasks, events, or activities may be required:
- Obtaining DINs, DSCs, DPINs, etc.
- Maintaining and Updating Statutory Registers and Records
- Adding or Removing a Director/Designated Partner
- Drafting Resolutions/Minutes related with the Board / General / Committee Meetings
- Changing Company Name or Address
- Alteration in the MOA and AOA/LLP Agreement
- Changing the Authorized Capital of a Company
- Changing in Bank Signatories
- Appointments and Resignations of Directors/Auditors
- Issuing/Allotment /Transfer of Company Shares
- Share Transactions and Issuance of Share Certificates
- Business/Service Expansion or Diversification
- Share Consolidation or Sub-Division
- Business Transformation or Restructuring
- Executing Appropriate Agreement with Related Parties
- Private Placements
- Right Issues
- Disqualified Directors
- ROC Compliances Auditing
- Obtaining or Updating the Licenses required by the company
- Drafting of or making Amendments in various Contracts of the company with Outside people/entities
- Registration, Maintenance, and Protection of the concerned Intellectual Property Rights
- Due Diligence and related Compliances associated with Joint Venture, Mergers & Acquisitions, FDI, etc.
- Credit Monitoring Assessment (CMA)
- Contingent Compliances related with IPO, Stock Exchanges, and various relevant Rules and Regulations of the SEBI
- Compliances related with FDI in India, such as those under RBI, FEMA, etc.
- Any adventitious compliances or reporting under the Tax Departments or GSTN
- Event-based compliances under various concerned authorities, regulatory bodies, and laws (such as labor & employment laws, corporate and commercial laws, maritime & admiralty law, intellectual property laws, environmental laws, etc.)
- Any advisable or wise compliances as per the Secretarial Standards I and II.
- Winding-up of Company
- And, reporting and compliances related with other contingent events and occurrences associated with the internal and external business management and the overall corporate governance.