Private Limited Company Annual Compliances Filing in India
In general, the annual and periodic compliances to be made by a registered private limited company of India are concerned with the following main particulars --- Annual Requirements/Compliances with ROC; Income Tax Compliances; information about the Appointment/Change of Auditor; Compliances connected with AGM; Compliances related with Board Meetings; Directors' Report; and various Event-Based Compliances.
This web-article provides exclusive information about the various annual mandatory compliances for a private limited company in india, to be made with the ROC and the Income Tax Department. Here, it may be informed also that for doing a hassle-free and legally recognized business by a company, the annual and periodic compliances must be made punctually.
How to Make Annual Compliances by a Pvt Ltd Company ?
A private limited company of India has to make its annual compliances, essentially including the annual RoC compliances for private limited companies, through use of the following Forms, and within the time-limit specified for:
- Filing Annual Return (Form MGT-7):Filing the Annual Return in Form MGT-7 with ROC in 60 days
- Filing Financial Statements (Form AOC-4): Filing well-audited Financial Statements in Form AOC-4 with ROC within Thirty Days from the AGM of the company, i.e. on or before 30th October every year.
- Filing of Income Tax Returns:Filing Income Tax Returns with Income Tax Department is to be made before 30th September every year.
- Filing of ADT-1 :For appointment or change in Auditors within 30 days of appointment or such change; please note that in case of ratification for appointment as Auditor, ADT 1 is not required to be filed
- Filing of MGT 8 :If paid up capital of Company is more than 10 crore or turnover of more than 50 Crore
Consequences of Non Compliances :
- Late filing of this may attract a penalty as much as 12 times the normal fee.
- Directors shall get disqualified for a period of 5 years in case filing is not done for consecutive 3 years
Annual Compliance Filing AMC for Private Limited Company
Available are our expert, efficient, and cost-effective services for the Annual Mandatory Compliances (AMCs) of the Private Limited Company located and active anywhere in entire India, and belonging to Indian or Foreign Nationals.