The Last Date of Filing e-Form DIR-3 KYC is Now 30th September 2019!
In order to ensure that only qualified and legally authenticated directors are made responsible for running the companies and for managing all various significant company affairs, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Govt. of India, had introduced the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014.Now, most recently on 25th July 2019 (with immediate effect from), MCA notified certain amendments in the rules; these amended rules are termed as the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors)Third Amendment Rules, 2019. This short blog offers information about the amended rules, along with relevant information about filing e-Form DIR-3 KYC and the web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through web service with the MCA Portal.
The following are the most significant changes effected by the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019
- Now, the sub-rules of Rule 11 of the Companies (A and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, also cover the "web service DIR-3 KYC-WEB", besides the "e-form DIR-3 KYC".
- Now, as per Rule 12A, a concerned director can submit the KYC details for the said financial year to the Central Government on or before 30th September of immediate next financial year, without any fee. Hence, the due date for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC for the financial year 2018-19 is now 30th September 2019.
- The e-form DIR-3 KYC is applicable to a DIN holder who is filing his KYC details for the first time, or wants to update his details.
- The web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB is to be used by the DIN holder who has submitted e-form DIR-3 KYC in the previous year, and there are required no updates in his KYC details.
- The Governmental fee for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC or web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service, is NIL till September 30, 2019. The penalty fee for non-filing or delayed filing is Rs.5000.00.
Here, it may be noted that the above rules are applicable to all directors of companies/designated partners of LLPs, the DINs/DPINs of whom have been allotted on or before March 31 of the financial year. Hence, to avert the chances of director disqualification or penalty, the directors and designated partners of companies and LLPs located all across India, must furnish their respective KYC details (through the relevant form) to the MCA by September 30, 2019. To get more information, including the info about the documents required and how to file Director's KYC, please visit the webpage: https://www.company-registration.in/file-your-dir-3-kyc-director.php
To know all about registering the desired type of company anywhere in India, or for harnessing our expert and efficient legal services for any tasks associated with management or growth of a company, Indian or foreign people may readily contact us through any of the following means: Contact at: +91-8800-100-284 or Mail at Contact@Company-Registration.in
Posted by Anita Aswal - 14th August 19