New Company Registration
As we all known; a company is said to legal or licit once it got registered under the New Companies Act 2013 or other respective act like LLP act 2008. Without registration; company cannot reap any of the legal benefits. There are always chances of getting infringe or misuse by any of the third party. To come over with the same maltreat issues and to run successful and smooth company out off any corporate risk; it is essential to get new company registration.
Forming a company is said to be company registration when all the details including aims and objective behind the company is being submitted to the concern authority under the New Companies Act 2013 in India. Here, we are glad to introduce with the law firm that are specialized in new company registration of all types ranging from LLP, sole proprietorship, one person company, section 8 company, private company, public company, One Person Company, limited company or many more. Here below we mentioned all the respective and worthy details about new company registration process and how to follow. Here we comprised of expertise team of lawyers and solicitors who are highly qualified and experienced in resolving any of the company incorporation or business formation queries.
New Company Registration Process & Services IndiaOn considering the New Companies Act 2013 we will find numbers of rules and guidelines that have been stated for new company registration process in India. On analyzing the same; here below we enlist some of the points :
- One needs to have minimum and maximum numbers of partners and directors; where every type of firms has different criteria of the same.
- Details about shareholders and need to mention minimum capital require for the starting / open a company / business in India.
- Need DIN - Director Identification Number in respect of every director for applying new company registration.
- Need Digital Signature Certificate in consent of partners while applying for the same.
- Need to submit other documents like MOA / AOA