What are the Mandatory Compliances for Companies?
The annual mandatory compliances are different for different types of companies in India or abroad. These mandatory annual compliances for each of the following four most popular types of companies in India are stipulated separately in paragraphs below. These compliances are to be made irrespective of whether the company is doing business or not.
Here, it may also be just mentioned that strict and timely compliances make and maintain a company legally recognized and secure, eligible to avail governmental subsidies and incentives, exempt from certain taxes or duties, and owner of undaunted social credibility and reputation.1) Annual Compliances for OPC in India
The following are the most significant mandatory annual compliances for OPC in india:
- Filing Annual Return in Form MGT-7 with ROC, within Sixty days from the date of AGM.
- Filing Financial Statements in Form AOC-4 with ROC, on or before October 30 every year.
- Filing Income Tax Returns in Form ITR-VI, on or before September 30 every year.
[To know in detail, please visit the webpage: https://www.company-registration.in/annual-compliances-filing-for-one-person-company-opc-in-india.php]2) Annual Compliances by a Pvt Ltd Company
The following are the main annual mandatory compliances to be made by a private limited company in India:
- Filing the Annual Return in Form MGT-7 with ROC, within Sixty days of holding the last AGM.
- Filing the Financial Statements in Form AOC-4 with ROC, on or before October 30, every year.
- Filing the Income Tax Returns, before September 30 every year.
[To know in detail, please visit the webpage: https://www.company-registration.in/private-limited-company-annual-compliance-filing-in-india-pvt-ltd.php]3) Annual Compliances For LLP
Registered under the Indian LLP Act of 2008, the compulsory annual compliances for llp in India are the following:
- Filing of Annual Return in Form-11, on or before May 30 every year.
- Filing of the Statement of Accounts and Solvency (SAS) through Form-8 with the Registrar of LLP, on or before October 30 every year.
- Filing the Income Tax Returns within the prescribed date applicable.
[To know in detail, please visit the webpage: https://www.company-registration.in/annual-compliance-filing-for-llp-in-india.php]4) Annual Compliances for Partnerships
Registered under the Indian Partnership Act of 1932, the partnership firms of India require to make only the following few annual compliances:
- Filing the audited Financial Statements (not compulsorily in every year)
- Filing the Income Tax Returns in Form ITR-V, on or before the prescribed dates.
[To know in detail, please visit the webpage: https://www.company-registration.in/annual-compliances-filing-for-partnership-firms-in-india.php].
To avail annual or periodic compliance services of our Delhi-based highly prestigious law firm of India, people/companies may readily call over: +91-8800-100-284; or send their queries to: contact@Company-Registration.in
Posted by Anita Aswal - 31st Jan 17