The Private Limited Companies are those companies which are managed privately by a group of individuals, and are not entitled to offer their shares to the public, or trade on the stock exchanges, as is commonly done by the public limited companies.
Our most well-known and popular company registration services in India and abroad, have been the lavish services for the private limited company registrations. Individuals and companies engaged exclusively in the activities of various economic sectors in India and other countries worldwide can easily and promptly avail our company registration services for all types of companies.
We are offering to our Indian and global visitors, all necessary and precious information about the formation and registration of the pvt limited companies in any part of India.
Our full-fledged, full-service, and globally well-connected law firm of India has been extending solid and superb legal services in all major areas of the law for a long successful and enriching spell of time, essentially including the services for the intellectual property laws, company law, foreign direct investment, corporate restructuring, international business, and business regulating and compliance services.
Steps and Procedure for Pvt Ltd Company Registration in India
For a private limited company registration anywhere in India, there are essentially required two shareholders at a minimum; the maximum number of shareholders is limited to fifty. Concerned are the registrar of companies (ROC) appointed in the desired State, and the rules and regulations of the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
- The minimum amount of the paid-up capital needed at the time of incorporation of the company is at present INR-100,000/-.
- Approval to the proposed names of the company and reservation of the same with the office of the concerned ROC, with the help of Form-1A and Form-1.
- Making of DINs (Director Identification Numbers and DSCs (Digital Signature Certificates), with support of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India. (www.mca.gov.in/)
- Submitting the MOA and AOA of the company within six months from the reservation of approved company name.
- Filing Form-18, Form-32, and other relevant Forms.
- Obtaining the certificate of company registration.