- Public Company,
- Private company,
- Limited Company
- Limited Liability Company (LLP),
- Sole Proprietorship Company,
- Section 8 Company,
- One Person Company
and many more.
All these different form of corporate carries different regulations for registration. None of the single company despite of size can run without legal formation; it is mandatory for every type of company to get register under the respective act.
In order to run your business smoothly and nurturly; it is being essential to get follow the respective legal rules. In today's fast moving world where everyone seeks to earn more have turned the market compact and highly competitive. In order to come over with the risk of maltreat or any of the infringe act; it is essential to get compiled all your business tasks under New Companies Act 2013. Whether it is small, middle or large company it is mandatory to have tag with each and every step of company formation.
List of Documents for Company Formation and our ServicesThe procedure and other steps for company incorporation in almost same for different types of companies; but the only difference is the list of legal formalities. In public company it requires 3 directors and 7 shareholders and minimum capital of 5,00,000 whereas in private company it requires 2 directors and 2 shareholders with authorized capital of 100,000; similarly the different types of corporate generally comprised of different legal rules and regulations. But the documents require for company formation in all types of corporate are generally same. Here, we bring you with the sample of points as documents require for company formation.
- Directors and members details with Identity Proofs.
- DINs - Director Identification Numbers for directors of company.
- Digital Signature Certificates.
- Form INC-1 for company's name approval atleast mention three names.
- Form INC-7 for registration of the company name.
- Form INC-22 for address of the company that need to register.
- Form DIR-12 For appointment of directors.
- Other legal documents including MOA and AOA