Company is a group of persons who agreed to carry a same business under an agreement duly signed by all the partners. Company is a legal entity that originates after complying with each and every aspect of companies act 1956. This act of company rules and regulations has played a vital role in maintain and controlling the transactions of corporate sector. The process of company name registration is being administered under the Ministry Of Corporate Affairs in India.
- Minimum & maximum members.
- Minimum & maximum directors.
- About shareholders and minimum capital need at start-up of company.
- Director Identification Number Requirements
- Digital Signature Certificate Requirements
- Application and other legal documents requirements
Here in India; there are varied forms of corporate like private company, public company, section 25 companies, one person company and limited liability company. All these different types of companies in India follow different pattern and rules for registration.
Company Logo Registration
Logo is a graphical way or symbolic method to represent the company to its target audience. In today's high competitive corporate world this tool of company logo has played a crucial role to grab its target market in an economic manner. Company logo can be of text, wording, phrase, image, sketch or any other form that can easily be represented to corporate world. Company logo and other types of trade symbols and business marks are registered under trademark act 1999 in India.
- Select the type or form of company logo.
- Be sure that the selected logo should be unique
- File an application along with legal forms and documents that include logo details and owner details and submit to the concern authority.
- After getting successful approval from all the desire steps finally apply for the certification for the same.