Brisk, flawless, and economical nbfc registration in india, is a highly significant auxiliary service of ours globally famous law firm of India. We are providing the full breadth of information and services about the nbfc registration, in places all across the entire country.
The NBFCs help investors, companies, and borrowers in their dealings and transactions related with loans and advances, leasing and hire-purchasing, insurance related matters, investment funds, instruments of the capital and money markets, etc. The activities and roles of these non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) are different from those of the banks and financial institutions.These NBFCs actually help people and companies as accredited and reliable mediator between them and the banking and financial institutions in the country. Today, the following three main categories of non-banking financial companies are present in India:
- Asset Finance Companies (AFCs)
- Loan Companies (LCs), and
- Investment Companies (ICs)
NBFC Registration Steps and Procedure
- In India, NBFCs are registered as per the rules, provisions, and regulations provided in the section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Any of the above-listed categories of NBFCs, can promptly be established in any city of India, with ours well-rounded and expert support. All involved steps and procedure for non banking financial company registration are explained below.
- Any full-fledged company which has been properly registered under the Indian Companies Act of 1956, and is presently engaged in the activities pertaining to any of the above-mentioned areas or fields, can achieve the NBFC registration certificate from RBI, provided the applicant company fulfills the necessary eligibilities. For this purpose, the most significant requirement is the availability of the minimum recommended capital, which now set at the level of INR-2Crore, since April 1999. The application for NBFC registration is to be made in the prescribed format, and is to be sent to the RBI, together will all relevant documents and enclosures.
- Our professionally refined and expert lawyers help companies comprehensively from the beginning to the end of the nbfc registration process. Here, it may be noted that, in case the overall financial transactions (with clients) by any such company in any year exceed 50% of its own asset capital, then, NBFC registration is mandatory.