Company in India means to follow all the respective rules and regulations under New Companies Act 2013. Every company has its own legal compliances that its directors and partners need to comply with the same. As per recorded facts and data; the sector of commerce and trade of India has got to its high peak where you will find all types of industries and business houses that has given a majestic buzz over the figures of import and export in India. Besides these; numbers of foreign companies has also entered into the Indian market where they approach to open a branch office.
- Set up a company in India requires one to get through all the desire steps mentioned under the company legal act. Without registration, none of the company in India can carry its trading. In case of any infringe or maltreat; non-registered company cannot reap the legal benefits.
- Opening a company in India needs registration under the company act where it act as legal and can enjoy the complete legal benefits. This corporate legal act not only maintains the corporate sector but also provides safe and secure business infrastructure.
Procedure / Steps to Register a New Company in India
Forming or incorporation of new company in India comprised of several rules and guidelines. New company means need to approve the name and get enlist under the respective concern authority. It is necessary for every firm to get file under the New Companies Act, 2013 if one need to operate the business smoothly ion long run.
- First, need to file an application for approval of name.
- Get apply DIN numbers for respective directors and file an application in respect of digital signature certificate.
- Besides these; file an application for registration of company in India under the respective categories whether LLP, One Person Company, sole proprietorship, public company, private company, limited company or many more.
- Submit legal documents like memorandum of association and article of association along with complete set of other documents like company details, director details, along with other documents of taxation and certificates from concern authorities.
- After verification of all the documents by the concern authority, the applicant will grant with certification of company registration and Certificate of Commencement of Business in India.