One of the widely prominent and internationally reputed IPR law firms of India, ours magnificent and reliable law firm is famous worldwide for service mark registrations in all across India. So far, myriads of Indian and foreign companies and firms have well-harvested the lavish benefits of ours impeccable and swift legal services for service mark registration in entire India. Thus, regarding the service mark registration search in the vast country of India, we are certainly very suitable and exclusively capable.
Service marks are those marks which distinguish services of individual companies or firms from the same or similar services of other entities in the concerned jurisdiction or marketplace. Therefore, all service-providing entities essentially require to register their distinctive service marks properly with national or international trademark office, for doing a well-identified, reputed, and secure business.
In India, there are eleven classes (class 35-45) of service marks, which belong to diverse services offered by different service fields of the occupation and economy. Detailed information about the service mark registration procedure in India, is provided exclusively in the lower section of this article.
In addition to the national-level service mark registrations of Indian entities, ours internationally renowned trademark attorneys also support them in obtaining registrations with various international conventions and treaties mentioned below.
Service Mark Registration ProcedureFor registrations of all categories of intellectual property, inseparably including the service marks, in countries worldwide, ours well-informed and expert trademark lawyers offer the whole gamut of legal and supportive services to ours Indian and global clients belonging to various economic fields. Hereunder, the service mark registration procedure in India, is being exclusively described.
- We assist service entities in creation or invention of perfect and unique service mark, to suit their respective business excellently.
- Our vibrant and proficient trademark lawyers conduct nationwide trademark searches for verifying the originality and uniqueness of thus created service mark.
- Application is made for registration of the newly invented service mark with the concerned zonal trademark office of India, in accordance with the new Trade Marks Act of 1999, and the Trade Marks Rules of 2002.
- For quicker and safest service mark registration, provided is the service of trademark prosecution by ours innovative lawyer.
- Any one or all targeted or prioritized international service mark registrations of Indian entities are adeptly supported by us under the TRIPS Agreement, Berne Convention, Madrid Protocol, and the European Community Trademark.