Set up Company in IndiaFor setting up a new company, India is at present, one of the highly preferred countries of the world. Every year, numerous companies and firms are being established in various economic sectors of India by the domestic and global people and companies. For over last two decades, India has been receiving huge foreign direct investment (FDI) in many fast-paced and thriving economic sectors from investors and companies belonging to countries worldwide, particularly from USA, UK, Singapore, Mauritius, etc. According to a recent survey report of the UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development), India is the very second most popular and lucrative destination for FDI in the entire world, after China. The following are some highly striking, high favorable and irresistibly enticing facts associated with the economy and market of India:
- With over 1.25 billion population, India is the second most populous country of the world, and accounts for about 17.5% of the world population. Hence, India is a vast market for products and services produced by all economic sectors.
- Ever-increasing international tourism and immigration to India, further make the enormous consumer market of India constantly escalating and diversified.
- Indian economy ranks the third in the whole world in terms of Purchasing Power Parity (PPP), and as the eleventh biggest in respect of the nominal GDP, at present.
- Booming Indian economy recorded an average annual growth rate of 8 per cent during the 11th Five Year Plan (2007-12), and is now potent enough to thrive fast in many sectors.
- The policies of Indian Government in connection with FDI in India are now quite supportive and generous, in many sectors. At present, the most promising economic sectors of India to foreign direct investments are education; leisure and hospitality; telecommunications; retail; information technology and ITES; business outsourcing; real estate; power and energy; infrastructure; manufacturing; insurance; mining and minerals, etc.
- India is home to abundant well-educated, highly talented, and innovative professionals and businesspersons, in addition to a vast stock of well-skilled to semi-skilled workforce; who are available at quite economical costs, as compared to those in other well-developed countries.
- Well-established regional stock exchanges and two national-level stock exchanges are very convenient for smooth and profitable trading of bonds and securities at the national and international levels. In respect of both the equity capitalization and trade volumes, these two national-level stock exchanges of India rank among the top 15 stock exchanges of the world.
- Marine trades are very efficient and convenient to and from India.
- The State and Central Governments of India are now strictly and fully committed to create propitious environment and infrastructure for encouraging and securing domestic and foreign companies and firms in India.
How Company-Registration.in will Help for Starting / Setting up New Company in India
Our well-resourced and internationally reputed law firm located in Delhi has been helping numerous Indian and global people and companies in forming and establishing new companies in India, in the desired economic fields, and in places throughout the country. Our lawyers, attorneys, and litigators offer the whole gamut of legal services for establishing, securing, and growing businesses in almost all economic sectors of India. Today, our legal services for setting up new companies and regulation and growth of the businesses of these in India and abroad, are rendered strictly as per the new Indian Companies Act of 2013, the LLP Act of 2008, and other laws related with corporate activities and transactions in India. Thus, well-rounded and comprehensive services are offered excellently and responsibly by us to set up company in india, in any cherished economic fields, and in any place of entire India.We offer the following broad categories of legal services for establishing companies in India by the domestic and foreign people and companies:
- Expert counsel for selection of the most suitable type of company, depending on your circumstances, resources, and priorities. Today, the most prominent forms of companies in India are the private and public limited companies, newly introduced one person companies, limited liability partnership (LLP) companies, partnership firms, unlimited companies, and section-8 companies. And, for foreign investors and companies, the entities and companies the can be set up in India with support of us are representative offices, project offices, branch offices, wholly-owned subsidiaries, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Reservation of the proposed names of the selected form of a company [Form No.-INC-1]
- All-round guidance and support for making PAN, TAN, DINs, and Digital Signatures [DSCs]
- Meticulous drafting of all demanded documents, such as Articles of Association (AOA) and the Memorandum of Association (MOA), consent letters of directors, declarations, affidavits, etc.
- Filing and processing of all necessary forms and documents.
- Preparing appropriate powers of attorney
- Getting approval for commencement of business
- All tax-related registrations, such as PAN, TAN, TDS/TCS, VAT, sales tax registration, and service tax registration.
- Performing requisite registrations with Customs/Excise Authorities
- Getting mandatory licenses for manufacturing, distributing and marketing of products, goods, or services in the concerned jurisdictions
- Administrative and Litigation services connected with the Labor and Employment Law, Business and Commercial Law, Contracts Law, Tax and Insurance Laws, Maritime and Admiralty Law, Business Regulation Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, Environmental Law, and so on.
- Services for ISO Certifications, NBFC Registration, FCRA Registration, Import-Export Code (IEC), FPO Registration, etc.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR] or Commercial Litigation services