STPI is stated by Software Technology Parks of India that has played a vital role in developing the IT segments in the country. The section of STPI is maintained and controlled under the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology where the services related to STPI is completely tax exempted while exporting any of the products. It was established in the year of 1991 whereby till now have made a great impact over the society while bringing the complete revolution in the field of technology. Here in India you will find STPI in each and every state with the aim of enhancing the segment of software technology and other computing typologies where the revenue generated is stated to national government. If you are seeking to have Export Oriented Units then it is necessary to get complying with STPI registration. The process of STPI registration is maintained and administered under Indian Income Tax Act 1961 section of 10 A.
STPI Registration Procedure and ServicesSTPI registration process includes several steps and procedure that one needs to follow while applying for the same. For complete process one need to follow each and every point as described by STPI law. Below are the documents that one need to tag with while submitting an application for STPI registration.
- Need to submit an application form in a prescribed manner.
- Need to submit legal documents like Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Submit the details about board of members and name of directors to the same STPI authority.
- Need to submit Resume of directors and CEO along with other details of business, about STPI proposed projects, aims and objectives.
- Need to mention the complete company profile with promoter's background.
- Need to define the complete scenario of future of STPI segment in the prescribed form.
- Need to define the list of countries and products that your company need to procure from the same.
- Need to mention the details of service areas and expertise.