Company Registration in India for China/Taiwan/ Hong Kong
To avail immensely promising FDI atmosphere in India, and its rather generous FDI policies, our globally reputed full-service law firm of Delhi, cordially invites the interested Chinese investors, including the investors located in Taiwan and Hong Kong. It is because; the People's Republic of China (PRC) is the most populous country, rather rich in highly talented and innovative entrepreneurs, professionals, and industrialists.
For the objectives mentioned above, the earlier company law of India had been amended at least 25 times in the past 57 years. Again, some of the provisions, rules, and regulations given in the Companies Act of 1956, were outdated or inadequate to the requirements of the modern and contemporary world of businesses and professions. Lastly, some new provisions and policies were to be introduced, for smooth and transparent corporate governance, due corporate social responsibility, increased participation of women in the corporate sector, security and welfare of shareholders and investors, greater FDI in India, and desired betterment in corporate management and regulation. In the new CA2013 of India, these all vital and highly significant things are prudently encompassed.At present, India is one of the top five most lucrative and secure destinations in the whole world, and received US$ 29 billion FDI inflow in the financial year 2013-14, owing mainly to the following factors:
- India gives home to about 17.5% world population
- Indian economy is steadily thriving with an annual growth rate of 8%
- Cost-effectiveness of its qualified professionals, skilled labor, and raw materials
- India's well-developed marine trades, and its two globally famous stock exchanges
- Munificent FDI policies of India
- Easy accessibility to an unusually large number of Indian economic sectors
Company Setup in India by Investors from China, Taiwan, and Hong KongFor expeditious and excellent company setup in India by investors from China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, our well-experienced and veteran lawyers offer the following wide range of support services, in addition to expert advice over the allowed types of entry structures for FDI in India, categories of investors, and the most fertile Indian economic fields:
- Selection of the most convenient entry structure and location of business
- Compliance with the FDI policies, and rules & regulations of the RBI, SEBI, FEMA, etc.
- All-round support for getting the following documents --- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); Director Identification Number (DIN); Memorandum of Association (MOA); Articles of Association (AOA); Permanent Account Number (PAN); Tax Deduction Application Number (TAN); Bank A/C; etc.
- Certificate of Incorporation (COI) and the certificate for starting business
- Obtaining necessary Licenses for conduction of business in India
- All legal services for making the business booming and safe