Fast Company Registration in India for Japan
Today, India is globally regarded as being one of the top five best destinations for foreign direct investment (FDI). In the financial year 2013-14, the total magnitude of FDI received by India from investors worldwide (including Japanese investors) was US$ 29 billion. Again, the number of economic sectors highly suitable for receiving FDI is now rather large in India.In favor of foreign company setup in India by Japanese investors, and also investors from countries worldwide, the following are most impressive facts:
- India is a vast, diversified, and ever-growing market with about 17.5% of world population
- India's one of the major economies of the world is steadily progressing with an annual growth rate of about 8%
- Economical and easy availability of qualified professionals, skilled labor, and raw materials
- Well-developed marine trades, and presence of two stock exchanges of international importance
- Generous FDI policies of the Central Govt. of India and various State Governments
Foreign Company Setup in India for Japanese Investors
At present, the majority of Indian economic sectors permit FDI up to 49% through automatic route, and up to 74-100% through the government route. However, many sectors are also present which allow FDI up to 74-100% only through the automatic route. Well-informed, mellow, and veteran lawyers of our globally prominent full-service law firm of India are well-versed in extending expert advice over the most popular entry structures for making FDI in India, the permitted categories of investors, and the complete gamut of legal and support services for business establishment by foreign investors in India.
Hence, along with the complete gamut of legal advice and services for company registration in India for Japanese people, our adept lawyers are also fully capable of providing them all necessary services for making the newly setup business smooth, safe, and thriving, anywhere in entire India.