How to Register a Public Limited Company in India
The public limited companies are among the most popular types of companies in India and countries worldwide, for doing businesses in various economic fields. As our Delhi-based law firm is one of the most famous, hugely popular, and highly reliable law firms of India, we essentially provide well-informed and expert legal services to Indian and foreign people/companies for public ltd company incorporation in entire India. For around a decade, our well-resourced and fast thriving law firm has been very popular regarding fast and flawless company registration in india by Indian and global clients interested in various sectors of Indian economy.
This concise but very useful web-article provides detailed information in brief regarding how to register a public limited company in india, to help our myriads of website visitors located in India and abroad. Today, registering a company and doing a business in India, both have become rather easy, boosted by the recent developments made in India in relation to these. Most noteworthy among these developments are past many amendments in the Companies Act of 2013, finalization of the national intellectual property policy, and many effective measures taken for improving the ease of doing business in India.
Documents Required for Registering a Public Ltd Company
For public limited company formation, now there is no mandatory requirement of the minimum paid-up share capital of INR 5Lac, this requirement has been eliminated by the Companies (Amendment) Act of 2015. Again, besides the separate forms available for name approval, DINs, and application for company registration, now the integrated form INC-29 is also available for fast-track company registration in India. Moreover, our expert and veteran company lawyers deliver highly efficient services for registration of all popular forms of companies in entire India. Here, it must be noted that for registering a public limited company in India, there are essentially required a minimum of three directors and seven shareholders.Broadly, the various documents required for registering a public ltd company anywhere in entire India, are the following:
- DSCs and DINs of the Three Directors; or detailed information and documents related with the directors seeking DINs such as Pan Cards, ID Proofs, and Address Proofs.
- Completed forms INC-1 and INC-7; or the INC-29
- Forms DIR-12 and INC-22
- Affidavits and Declarations by the Directors and Shareholders
- Documents associated with the real estate property where the registered office of the proposed public ltd company will be located, including the address proof of the location.
- MOA and AOA of the proposed public limited company
- Document, if any, in support of the proposed name of the public ltd company
- And, other documents deemed necessary.