Startup Company Registration
Internationally famous and hugely popular for FDI into India and company registrations in entire India on behalf of Indian and global entrepreneurs and investors, our well-established and full-service law firm of Delhi offers the complete gamut of legal services to Startups in India, for doing businesses/services in the desired economic fields in places all across the country.
After proper registration of a new company, the company needs to be registered with the Startup India Portal and the Mobile App, to be duly recognized as a startup company. Again, to receive the benefits offered by the Govt of India to the Startups, the startup (company) must get a certificate as being an innovative or technical company from the Inter-Ministerial Board led by DIPP. Here, it may also be just mentioned that, all those innovative or technology-based companies which were established not prior to five years (counted from January 2016), and whose annual turnovers fall within INR 25 Crore, also come under the scope of startups in India. Here, on this webpage, informed only are our supportive and legal services for new startup company registration in India, along with the benefits available to the startups.
As a startup entity, any of the following three types of companies are now rather popular and preferable in entire India ---- the private limited company, the LLP company, and the One Person Company (OPC). Our well-informed and veteran company and corporate lawyers offer expert and efficient legal services for registration of any of these companies as a startup company, anywhere in entire India. In this connection, our up-to-date and proficient company lawyers deliver the following services to ambitious and innovative entrepreneurs or investors in India:
- All tasks associated with the registration of the desired form of a company as a startup entity, including approvals from the relevant incubators and from the Inter-Ministerial Board regulated by DIPP.
- Facilitating funds from governmental agencies for the startup company.
- Obtaining mandatory registrations and licenses from the taxation, import-export, excise, etc. authorities.
- Services under the corporate and commercial laws, labor and employment law, maritime and admiralty laws, intellectual property laws, taxation law, and so on.
- And, services for regulatory compliances and business growth.
Startup Registration Advantages & Benefits
Startups have been offered many welcome and lavish advantages and benefits by the Indian Government to facilitate accelerated growth of innovative entrepreneurship and faster techno-economic growth in India. Hence, the recently established and fresh new companies may register themselves under the scope of startups, to avail these fantastic benefits. Companies engaged in the fields of science & technology, intellectual property, research and innovation, biotechnology, and other innovative fields, will be given extra advantages for their registration as startups in India. The various startup registration advantages & benefits are listed below separately.
The new as well as existing startup entities are duly eligible to receive the following advantages and benefits for their accelerated progress and growth:
- Credit Guarantee for Loans
- Finances from Funding agencies authorized by the Indian Government.
- A Single-Window system in form of the Start-up India Hub for getting all necessary information regarding progress and growth of business, and also for making various regulatory compliances.
- No income tax will be levied on the profits of startups for the first three years of their business/service.
- Regulatory compliances with only nine labor & environmental laws will be needed, only through self-certification using the Start-Up Mobile App. No labor law inspections will be made during the first three years.
- Registration of patents in India by the startups will be given a grand subsidy of as much as 80%, besides the lavish facility of fast-track examination and disposal mechanism.
- Easier exits from sinking startup ventures within just 90 days, in case of failure.
- No capital gain tax will be levied on the capital gathered by innovative entrepreneurs for making investments in startups.
- Public procurement for startups is made easier by the Government through making these exempted from fulfilling the selection criteria of prior turnover and earlier experience.