Company Law Services for New or Existing Startups in India
Startups (startup entities) were introduced in India in January 2016 with a drastic and comprehensive action plan, to promote and accelerate the development and growth of innovative entrepreneurship and cutting-edge technologies in various sectors of Indian economy. A wide-range of supportive facilities and benefits was also announced to support establishment and growth of new startups in India.
As a prestigious and punctilious law firm of India, our internationally renowned and reliable law firm of Delhi offers the complete range of legal and supportive services to new and existing startups in India, to respect and aid to the grand success of this laudable initiative (�Start Up India, Stand Up India�) of the Government of India. These company law services for new or existing startups in india are enlisted separately in the section just below. Advisory and legal services associated with many other streams of the law are also extended adroitly to these startups, by our veteran and innovative lawyers of international fame.
Startups are those business/service entities which are being established under this ambitious initiative of the Govt of India, or were established within past five years from the launch of this initiative in January 2016, and are engaged in the business of new and innovative products/services and technologies, and their respective annual turnover falls within the threshold of INR 25 Crore. The recognition of being a startup unit is obtainable after the registration of this entity under the �Start-up India Portal�, and getting a relevant certificate from DIPP. To know the facilities and benefits offered by the Indian government to the startups, please bother to visit other webpage bearing pertinent title on this famous legal website of India.
List of Legal Services to Startups in India
Our opulent list of legal services to startups in india, both to the new startup entities yet to be registered and the old entities recognized as startups, covers the following tasks and services:
- All necessary and ancillary tasks associated with registration of the desired type of company as a startup unit with the relevant Registrar (under the Companies Act of 2013 or the LLP Act of 2008), and also with the Startup India Portal. Getting the requisite certifications from the relevant incubator and from the Inter-Ministerial Board led by DIPP, is essentially included.
- Mandatory registrations under the departments of taxation, export-import, excise, insurance, and other relevant governmental authorities.
- Facilitating loans and finances to the startups.
- Services for various regulatory compliances by new and old startups.
- Services related with company and corporate laws, intellectual property rights, labor and employment law, environmental laws, maritime and admiralty laws, international business, business or commercial laws, etc.
- Services for winding up of failed startups and exit strategies.
- Services for public procurement by startups.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Infringement and other Litigations.
- And, services for business expansion and growth at domestic and international levels.