How to Register a Pvt Ltd Company in India
The Private Limited Companies are among the most popular forms of a company for doing business or profession in various economic fields in countries worldwide, including India. Consequently, the private limited companies have been among the top three categories of companies which have been established by support of our internationally reputed law firm of Delhi, so far. These private limited companies have been set up with expert and responsible help of our law firm in places all across India, to serve our numerous Indian and global clients. This web-article provides very informative and useful information about how to register a private limited company in india especially by Indian entrepreneurs, businesspersons, or professionals. For getting information about registering a private limited company in India by foreign people or companies, please bother to contact our firm readily.
A Private Limited Company is run and managed privately by its directors and members, and is confined by the law not to offer its shares to the outside public investors (hence the name, private limited companies by shares). Again, a private limited company is not empowered to trade on regional or national stock exchanges and thus sell its shares to public investors. Consequently, the administrative and financial disclosures to be made by a private limited company to the public, are much lesser than those of the public limited companies (which are fully authorized to trade on stock exchanges). Moreover, the administrative, regulatory, and annual compliances to be made by the private limited companies, are also much less, as compared to those of the public limited companies.Various requirements for a pvt ltd company registration as per new companies act 2013, are listed separately in the section below. Here, it must be noted that, the Indian Companies Act of 2013 has increased the total permissible number of members/shareholders in a private limited company to 200 (from 50 in the former Companies Act, 1956).
- Documents Required for Private Limited Company
The various documents required for registration of private limited company anywhere in India, are listed below, together with the steps involved in the entire company registration process:
- At Least Two Directors
- Minimum Two Shareholders (Directors can also be Shareholders)
- A Minimum Paid-up Capital of Rs. 100,000/- (One Lac), or Higher
- Copies of the PAN Cards of the Directors/Shareholders (Indian Nationals) or Copy of Passport (Foreign Nationals).
- Copies of the Address Proofs of the residences of Directors/Subscribers
- Proof of the location of the Business Place/Registered Office
- DINs and DSCs of the Directors
- Steps Involved:
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) through filing Form DIR-3.
- Filing Form INC-1, to Ascertain Name Availability and make Reservation of the same
- Filing Form INC-2, to get your OPC incorporated by the concerned ROC
- Filing Form INC-3, the Nominee Consent Form
- Filing Form INC-22 [if the addresses of correspondence and the registered office are different]
- Acquiring the Certificate for Commencement of Business through Form INC-21.
- How We will Help to Register a Pvt Ltd Company in India and Our Contact Details :
Company-Registration.in Leading company law services portal offer complete law services.
To know more about the new (recommended by the Companies Act, 2013) provisions concerned with the administration, regulation, and management of the private limited companies in India, or receive our perfect and swift legal services for company registration :
email@example.com; or contact over: +91-8800-100-284.